FREE TSG Glencairn WITH ORDERS OVER £50 add to basket and use code - FREEGLASS

The Sample Guys

Springbank 21 2019 (30ml,46%)

In Stock Unavailable

Regular price £39.95 |  Save £-39.95 (Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 134): divided by 0% off)

FREE UK Shipping on orders over £99

Congratulations! You have got FREE Shipping

Collections : All 30ml Drams,  Campbeltown Whisky,  

Product Details

1x30ml dram from the original bottling of Springbank 21y 2019

This is the 2019 release of Springbank's excellent 21 year old single malt Scotch whisky! For this particular edition, the distillers in Campbeltown used whisky drawn both Port casks and rum casks - 45% came from Port casks while the remaining 55% was drawn from rum casks.

What are you looking for?

Your cart