FREE TSG Glencairn WITH ORDERS OVER £50 add to basket and use code - FREEGLASS

The Sample Guys

Longrow 18y 2019 (30ml,46%)

In Stock Unavailable

Regular price £19.95 |  Save £-19.95 (Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 134): divided by 0% off)

FREE UK Shipping on orders over £99

Congratulations! You have got FREE Shipping

Collections : All 30ml Drams,  Campbeltown Whisky,  

Product Details

1x30ml dram from the original bottling of Longrow 18y 2019

This heavily peated, twice distilled whisky is matured in two separate casks throughout its life. First created by the Campbell town distillery as an experiment to see how peaty whisky would taste when made in this area of Scotland. What makes this year’s release truly unique is the combination of casks that have been used to mature the whisky, spending 75% of its maturation time in a sherry butt and the other 25% of its time in a bourbon barrel. 


What are you looking for?

Your cart